The New Unionville Home Society Adult Day Program offers up to five days per week of programs and services to seniors, including;
- A range of supervised therapeutic programs.
- Participation in a daily balance and strengthening exercise class
- Full meal service including a morning snack and nutritious hot lunch (special diets available.)
- Programs that recognize and celebrate the diverse cultures in our community
- Facilitated transportation through York Region Mobility Bus.
Additional Services Available
In addition to our traditional services, clients have access to optional services offered on a fee for service basis available during pre-set times.
These services may include:
Monthly Client Activity Resources
Hours of Operation
Open from Monday to Friday
(except for statutory holidays)
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
$22.00 per day
(sliding scale available based on eligibility)