The New Unionville Home Society Adult Day Program serves seniors in the Southern York Region five days a week with in-person and/or virtual programming (subject for program fees).
PROGRAM UPDATE: The Adult Day Program is currently offered in a shortened day and with limited capacity to existing clients only. We will provide an update when we are able to expand our clients served as per the Public Health guidelines. Our goal is to provide 1 in-person day to all our previously registered and newly registered clients.
- A range of supervised therapeutic programs.
- Participation in daily fitness class.
- Special events and presenters
- Creative artistic expression and music classes
- Choice of a hot or cold lunch with two nutritious snacks (special diets available)
- Programs that recognize and celebrate the diverse cultures in our community
- Facilitated transportation through York Region Mobility Bus
- 2 virtual (zoom) groups per day, Monday to Thursday 11:00 and 2:45 & Friday 2:45
- 1:1 personalized virtual (zoom) sessions, by appointment, time is geared to the convenience of the client
- ‘At Home’ monthly activity calendar (suggested activities to do in the comfort of your home, safely, 7 days a week)
- Activity bin with refills (as per request)
In addition to our traditional services, clients have access to optional services offered on a fee for service basis available during pre-set times.
These services may include:
Monthly Client Activity Resources
Hours of Operation
Open from Monday to Friday
(except for statutory holidays)
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
$22.00 per day
(sliding scale available based on eligibility)