The Unionville Home Society is a non-denominational charitable organization operating a seniors' campus dedicated to providing a continuum of quality care and services including housing and long-term care for older adults living in York Region.
As a service provider, our employees are talented, trained and committed to providing the best in care and comfort to our clients.
As a employer, we are committed to providing and maintaining a rewarding working environment for our employees, by offering competitive salaries and benefits, health & safety, professional development/education and recognition.
Current Career Opportunities: Updated January 20, 2023
- UHS Posting - Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
- UHS Posting - Nurse Manager (RN)
- UHS Posting - Personal Support Worker (PSW)
For more information on career opportunities, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, it is our practice to contact ONLY those candidates who are chosen to proceed to the interview and selection process.
Important notice to potential job applicants:
Applicants who are offered employment with UHS must provide the following documentation:
1. A valid 2-step Mantoux (TB) skin test
2. Proof of a minimum of three doses of approved COVID-19 vaccination
3. A valid Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check - region specific, see below