Beginning June 22, 2020, and under strict guidelines, visitors may visit residents at Union Villa LTC. All visits will be by appointment only.
An outdoor visiting space has been created for residents and their loved one to meet at the front entrance/garden.
- All visits have been scheduled with staff in advance. No drop in visits will be permitted.
- 30 minute visits, no extension of time allowed
- Only one visitor (family/friend) permitted per resident per visit
- Visitors must pass the screening process at security
- Visitors must attest/prove that they have been tested for COVID-19 within the last 14 days of the visit and have tested negative
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask, and practice proper hygiene
- Residents will be brought to their visiting station at the beginning of their scheduled visit and returned to their unit after the visit
For more details, please access the information below: