MESSAGE FROM THE UCCS PROGRAM COORDINATOR:
|Dear UCCS Community,
While our indoor programming remains cancelled, we continue to offer virtual programs.
We are delighted to announce that starting Monday, June 14, 2021, UCCS will begin offering some outdoor, in-person programs for groups of up to eight (8) participants. These programs will be offered under a tent in front of UCCS. For more information on next week's programs, please click on the updated program calendar below.
Guidelines for Outdoor Programs
· Pre-registration (via phone or email) is required for all programs.
· Upon arrival, all participants will be pre-screened (temperature check and questionnaire).
· Masks or face coverings must be worn except when eating or drinking.
· Physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
· All outdoor programs are weather-permitting.
A reminder that all UCCS programs require an active membership to participate in virtual AND/OR in-person programs.
We continue to look to York Region Public Health, the City of Markham, and other seniors' centres across the province for guidance and support. We want to be sure that our programs especially the in-person programming (when permitted), are delivered in the safest way possible. At all times, your health, and the health of our community, are our top priorities.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about membership, please contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep well, safe and active,
Maha Naqi, RSSW, Coordinator, UCCS